Non-Parent Child Custody

When neither the mother nor father of a child is able to care for that child, sometimes another relative will step in to make sure the child has the home and support needed. If you are considering non-parent custody for a child, consult a family law attorney at the R. J. Peters & Associates law firm in Phoenix, Arizona.

Our Non-Parent Custody Attorneys Take Sides.
Call Today for a Free Consultation, (602) 256-7575

Call Now for a Free Consultation

We offer a free initial consultation. Call now to see how we can help.

There are many reasons why a child’s parents may not be able to have custody of the child. A serious, debilitating medical condition might interfere with the ability to be a parent. Drug or alcohol abuse, violence or mental illness can make someone unfit to care for a child. Know your options. Talk to an experienced child custody lawyer.

Have you been caring for a relative’s child?

If you have been acting as the caregiver for a child whose parents cannot care for the child, talk to a child custody lawyer about getting legal and physical custody of the child so that you can make decisions for the child’s care. Our law firm will work with you to assure that the child’s best interests are met.

We take sides at the R. J. Peters & Associates law firm. This is an important concept that we do not take lightly. Settlement of the difficult issues which arise in family law matters is always an important effort, but not always possible. We focus on fighting for our clients whether in settlement efforts or in litigation. Our only business is family law. From our office located near downtown Phoenix, we represent clients in Maricopa County and throughout Arizona.

Free half-hour consultation with a divorce lawyer.

Major credit cards accepted.